Tall Gorgeous Australian Kate has answered our Escort Interview Questionaire. Learn more about Kate in her own words
Why did you choose to become an Escort?
I love meeting new people, new experiences, having fun and making other people feel special and happy. Escorting felt like a very natural step for me, and still does. It also gave me an excuse to expand my lingerie collection!!
If I wasn’t an escort, my life wouldn’t be nearly as exciting or fulfilling. Escorting has taught me that you really can learn something new from everyone you meet; it has broadened my mind in ways I never expected.
Why did you choose to work with Agency Atlantic?
About 4 years ago, I interviewed with several agencies in Sydney but didn’t end up working with any of them as it just didn’t feel right. Having the freedom to choose my own working hours was important to me because I have a full time day job in the corporate sector and need to be able to work around my other commitments – but as far as those agencies were concerned, this just wasn’t an option.
Then, over 3 years ago I was introduced to Sarah from Agency Atlantic through a friend, and the rest is history! Sarah’s expertise is second to none, and Agency Atlantic is a premier agency with a great reputation, both in Australia and elsewhere in the world.
I was proud to join a professional, caring and respectful team, where I had the freedom to be myself, and set my own working hours, but also where I had the support I knew I needed to succeed.
Why have you stayed with Agency Atlantic so long and not become a private/independent escort?
There are many reasons, but these are my top 3, in no particular order:
1. Working with Agency Atlantic enables me to focus my energy and attention on what I enjoy most: having a great time with someone. If I also had to do the admin work associated with escorting, which is very time-consuming – Sarah and her team work incredibly hard – I just don’t think I would enjoy myself as much, or have a good work/life balance. This is one of the reasons I’ve never been particularly interesed in working as an independent escort.
2. Living and working in Sydney, I’ve also had the privilege of getting to know many of the other Atlantic ladies, all of whom have been an absolute pleasure to work with. I can boast that I have some of the coolest and most gorgeous colleagues in the world!
3. The Atlantic members and clients are awesome company, and some of my favourite people to spend time with. I genuinely look forward to each and every meeting because it doesn’t feel like I’m meeting a stranger; but rather someone who Bec or Sarah have spoken to and know I’ll get along well with.
What are some of your turn-ons?
Good manners, a well-dressed man (and/or woman!), a smile, and being touched. I love being touched! Also, kissing.
And your turn-offs?
A client is in town and fancies a night out on the town; Where do you take him?
I’d take him to a rooftop bar where we can drink fine wine and enjoy a great view. Sydney is best experienced outdoors, especially in the summer
How often do you travel, and what’s your favourite place to visit?
I travel frequently, but I’m always open to hearing suggestions for where to visit next! I love the Caribbean for its tropical beaches and rich history.
Where would you love to go next?
I am visiting Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Hong Kong in November this year, and I’m really looking forward to it. I haven’t been to Europe yet and would love to visit the Greek Islands, Spain, Portugal and Italy, to name a few. I’d also love to visit Tokyo.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Hawaii for its great beaches, breath-taking landscapes, wildlife and friendly people. I’m not a huge fan of American food in general, but traditional Hawaiian food is both fresh and delicious.
3 things you can’t live without?
A goal or ambition, coffee, and sunshine.
What’s your favourite type of rendezvous?
A longer booking or a dinner date – because it feels just like a real date and it’s always memorable! Getting to know someone well makes our time together more intimate and enjoyable.
Top 3 tips for clients to ensure they have a great time with you
- Come ready to have a great time – so will I!
- If you have a particular fantasy, experience or request in mind that would make our time together extra special, please be sure to let me know.
- Be yourself – I would love to get to know the real you.
Sydney has so many great restaurants. Name your top 5:
- Café Sydney
- Spice Temple
Which feature do others compliment you on the most?
In terms of first impressions, my legs! People comment that my legs are very long, even for my height.
Once someone gets to know me, I am often told I am engaging, fun, and friendly.
Do you genuinely enjoy longer bookings?
Always. An unrushed experience is one we can both savour and enjoy together.
What’s your favourite cuisine?
I love most cuisines, but if I had to pick just one favourite, it would be French.
What type of events do you enjoy?
Live comedy, musicals and dancing.
What sports activities do you do?
I take freestyle dance classes and I also do strength and conditioning training.
Who or what bores you?
What is your most memorable escort booking?
Being flown to Cairns (Queensland, Australia) for an evening. It was my first time flying business class!
What is your favourite quote?
“A negative mind will never give you a positive life” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
Being an escort is about giving, but it is also about receiving. What is one of your favourite intimacies your client can do for you?
I love back massages – I carry a lot of tension in my shoulders, so a back massage always makes me feel happy and relaxed
How do you spend your down time. What’s your idea of relaxation?
I love to read fiction and autobiographies. I also love being in/near water, so you would find me by the pool or at the beach, reading a book!
Do you have plans to tour with Atlantic?
Yes I do! I will be touring for the first time in November and I’m so excited